See, hear, measure and intervene
The most appropriate and innovative technology possible for remote monitoring and control.
- Monitoring of reports and notifications.
- Alarm Reception Centre (ARC) with continuous service active 24/ 24. .
- Check on the quality of images and reports.
- Recovery and analysis of recordings, creation of fixed scenarios, reconstruction of events.
- Checks on the functionality, configuration and programming of systems.
- Tele-diagnosis and tele-assistance.
- Self-learning by the installations and systems, personalised based on the client’s experience and the analysis of risks and threats.
Monitoring and checks are aimed at the improvement of the performance of products and services and achievement of operational autonomy on which future development of the business can be built.